Friday 23 November 2018

S L I M E ! ! !

We have been learning about procedural writing. We decided we wanted to write a recipe or instructions for something. Whaea Chloe was lucky enough to be sent some ingredients to make slime so we decided to make it and write how we did it.
We know that the key parts of the recipe were:

  • Title
  • Ingredients
  • Equipment
  • Method (Step by step instructions)
We got into groups to make the slime and it was so much fun!
Here are some of our recipes.

 




3 comments:

  1. WOW that gold glitter looks AMAZING! I love the feel of slime. I helped my nieces to make slime, our recipes failed a few times and we had to do some google searching to find a good recipe that worked. That Elmers glue seems to be the best. It is definitely magical liquid. Did you enjoy making the slime and the feel of it? Had any of you made slime before?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Name is Idaliah and I go to St. Patiricks school Panmure. I loved how you had showed us how to make slime with Glitter Glue and Magical Liqud. Keep up the Good Work!!
    If you would like to Visit my Blog here is the Link: https://spsidaliahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Room 1, we have just read your recipes and we think you are lucky to have made slime. We made slime ages ago, but we used borax, shaving cream and PVA glue. What is "magical liquid?". What did your slime feel like?
    Enjoy the rest of the week.
    From Room 2

    ReplyDelete